Happy 2017! It feels so good to have a fresh start and I’m really looking forward to what this year could bring. I celebrated new year with my friend, Anne:
We discovered snap chat filters (a little late apparently) and scary stuff happened:
Anyway, I thought it would be a nice idea to have my first blog post of 2017 to be a “get to know me” post. I’ve officially posted 20 blog posts now and I figured that if anyone is actually reading them then they might want to know a little bit about the person behind them.
Ready? Let’s begin!
1) What is your middle name?
Elizabeth, and I actually prefer it to my first name. Although I do like that my initials spell HER.
2) What is your favorite color?
Pink. Not hot pink though, it’s got to be pastel pink. In fact, scratch that, any pastel colour is fine by me.
3) Who was your first best friend?
A girl called Sarah in infant school, until I moved away..
4) How tall are you?
5’4 – yay for shorties.
5) Cats or Dogs?
6) Funniest moment throughout School?
Probably during tests when you’re trying to be quiet but you just can’t stop laughing.
7) How many countries have you visited?
About seven I think? I’ve visited the same place a few times. My favourites were Dominica, Costa Rica and Africa.
8) Are you in/gone to college?
I went to college :3 Much preferred it to school.
10) What was your favorite/worst subject in High School?
My favourites was definitely English, music and art. My worst was sports, because I’m no good at it and it was always too cold!
11) What is your Favorite drink?
Milkshake, preferably strawberry ❤
12) What is your favorite animal?
13) Tea or Coffee?
Neither. I’ve only ever had a sip of each and I didn’t like it. I worked in a coffee shop for a year though and always told the customers that the coffee was lovely even though I had no idea if it was or not!
14) What would you (or have you) name your children?
I love the name Zoe for a girl, and Oscar for a boy.
15) What Sports do you play/Have you played?
I’m really not good at sports but I do enjoy badminton and tennis.
16) What is your favorite book?
A Night On The Orient Express by Veronica Henry. To be honest, anything by her is brilliant, I’m working my way through her books.
17) Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
I really like Marzia Bisognin. I like that her videos are simple and relaxing and you can tell she’s just being herself and not forcing it. I’d like to make videos like that one day.
18) What is your favorite movie?
This is a toughie! I think I have to say About Time – A good romcom with a nice message underneath.
19) Are you Single or Taken?
I hate the word taken so I’m in a relationship. We met when I was 14 and he’s lovely :3
20) Whats your idea of an ideal first date?
Ooh, probably going out for coffee (and I’ll have a hot chocolate). I always think day time dates don’t feel as pressured as going for a fancy meal at night. Although the idea of something fun like a trip to the zoo or a theme park would be nice – there would definitely be plenty to talk about!
21) How many Girlfriends/Boyfriends have you had?
About 5 I think, although only three of them were long-term, the other two were just a few days.
22) Favorite memory from childhood?
The games me and my sister used to play. We had such vivid imaginations and we came up with all sorts. She was and still is, my best friend.
23) Do you speak any different languages and how well?
No, but I do want to learn sign language (I know the alphabet if that counts?)
24) Do you have any siblings?
1 sister, 3 step sisters and 2 step brothers.
25) How would you describe your fashion sense?
26) What is your favorite restaurant?
27) What are some of your favorite tv shows?
Gavin & Stacey, Big Bang Theory, Only Fools & Horses, any comedy panel show, comedian stand ups, Planet Earth etc
28) Tell us one of your bad habits!
I’m a bit lazy. I have pj days too often and don’t make an effort if I’m not going out. I should probably work on that in the new year.
29) What’s your party trick?
I’m really good at head stands! I remember doing them all the time when I was little and I tried one the other day and I’ve still go it!
30) What have you done today to make you feel proud?
I baked some brownies in heart shapes: